- 2Ply 1.5mil Premium Carbon Automotive Window Film.
- Nano technology film made from Clear Polyester (Non dyed PET) with Carbon Particles that boasts great heat rejection and color stability for a lifetime.
- Provides optical clarity and views of both the road and roadside scenery are sharp and clear.
- Excellent wet/dry heat shrink ability.
- Scratch resistant, standard black color.
- Blocks 99% UV rays with no radio signal interference.
- Cooler temperatures, privacy, and car interior protection.
- Tint shades available in: 5% (Limo), 15%, 20% (Dark), 25%, 35% (Medium), 40%, 50% (Light).
- Lifetime Warranty includes color fading, peeling, cracking, delaminating and adhesive failure.
- It is highly recommended to use Tint Slime slip mounting solution for easier/faster installation and prolong the life of film.
Construction: Carbon Coating with Clear PET
SR Hard-Coating /Clear PET Film /CARBON Pigment+Special Glue /Clear PET Film /Strong Installation Glue /Release Film(23µM)
Color: Standard Black
Thickness: 1.5 mil
Scratch Resistant: Yes
Ultra Violet Block: 99%
Visible Light Trans: 5%,15%,20%,25%35%,40%,50%
TSER Rejected: 35-57%
IR Rejected (Wide Spectrum): 26%-60%
|SHADE||IR Rejected||UV Rejected||TSER|
Quick, Free Shipping:
Enjoy free shipping on every order.
Place your order by 3:30PM ET (Mon.-Fri.) or 12:30PM ET (Sat.) for same-day shipping.
All orders ship from Maryland through USPS/UPS Ground, with delivery expected in 1-5 business days within the contiguous U.S.
For orders using 'Next Day Air' made by 3:30PM ET on Fridays, there's a 90% guarantee of Saturday delivery.
Easy, Free Returns:
If we don't fully meet your expectations, you can choose to return the items within 90 days of purchase for a full refund or an exchange.
For items that are damaged, defective, or incorrect: Press the "click here" button below to start a hassle-free return or an instant exchange. (This link provides a detailed outline of the return process)
Super fast shipping, great customer service
Great window Film for the money. Don’t over pay for those other name brands that are triple the price of LEXEN.
Shrunk well, doesn’t scratch easily, nice color. Turned out great!
I’ve been using lexen for years and haven’t had any problems with the film.
Shrunk quickly. No creases. Installed perfectly. Looks great
I have been using Lexen window for some time now and I have to say “it’s awesome film”.
Did my Blazer with 5% sides and back. 35% on the windshield and a 5% strip. Plenty dark and was relatively easy to work with. Seemed to shrink well for someone who has just used youtube videos to learn the skill. Also did my Moms car in 35% sides and back and she’s in love, legal and cooler.
Nice color and texture .. very easy to work with the heat gun …